Off slopes to Schmirn
In cooperation with the Tuxertal ski school, you can ski from Hintertux to Schmirn accompanied by a certified mountain guide on selected dates in April.
Ski tour from Hintertux to Schmirn
- A large part of the ascent is done the easy way with cable cars
- From over 3,000 m you create your own slope down to Toldern
- You take advantage of the good snow conditions in the morning, ski along the highest mountains of the Tux Alps and enjoy the company of a certified mountain guide who knows the area well
- Shortly before your destination, there is time for a break. Here you can enjoy the unique panorama, the peace and quiet of the area and the intense sun rays of spring
- Afterwards you take lunch together in Toldern
- Lastly, you enjoy the comfortable return by cab to Hintertux
- Dates: Tues., April 09th / 16th / 23rd / 30th, 2024
- Meeting point: at 08.00 am at the valley station in Hintertux
- Participants: min. 3 - max. 5 participants
- Guide: certified mountain guide
- Fee: 164, -- €/person for the trained ski guide and the cab from Toldern to Hintertux
- Not included: ski pass, equipment, food and refreshments in Toldern
- Safe skiing in open terrain
- You bring all the necessary avalanche equipment (avalanche transceiver, probe, shovel; also advantageous: ABS backpack) and know how to use the gear.
If the weather conditions or the risk of avalanches make it impossible to take part, you will be asked to cancel the day before and the full amount will be refunded.