Into the world
Visitors are asked to „step inside” to this wonderful world deep beneath the ski slopes to discover a glacial cave system with magical ice stalactites, giant sparkling ice crystals, frozen waterfalls and even a glacial lake.
At Nature's Ice Palace is a constant temperature of 0°C. The ice cave is open all year and you can visit it in all weathers. You can perfectly combine a visit with a ski day or a fantastic view from the panorama terrace.
Basistour incl. boat tour
(daily without advance booking)
- Opening times: daily
- Guided tours: every hour from 10.30 hrs to 14.30 hrs
- Admission fee: Adults: € 26,- | Children under 11 years: € 11,-
- Admission: from 6 years
- Meeting point & registration: Nature's Ice Palace container at Gletscherbus 3 top station
- Equipment: sturdy shoes & jacket (rental available at Hintertux Glacier sports stores), also negotiable while wearing ski boots
- Requirements: good physical condition (must climb short ladders; no climbing skills necessary)
- Dogs are not allowed
Tirolean Snow Podcast about the Nature's Ice Palace
Any questions? Contact to Nature's Ice Palace.
Explore the glacial lake deep in the belly of the glacier on the Stand Up Paddle - an extraordinary experience!
- from 12 years of age
- up to 5 persons
- tip-resistant SUP available
- € 10,00 extra charge/person in addition to the Basistour
Join a private guide and discover areas away from the regular route. Capture unique moments in a magical sourrounding!
- for 3 to 4 persons
- helmet and crampons provided if required
- € 50,00 extra charge/person in addition to the Basistour
Get to know the Nature's Ice Palace with discoverer Roman Erler!
- Details on request
in the glacial lake
Ready to jump into the ice-cold water?
- from 14 years of age
- medical certificate necessary
- € 10,00 extra charge/person in addition to the basistour